Pricing & Inclusions
Your Special Day, Your Special Way
Congratulations on Your Upcoming Ceremony
I know first-hand that it’s going to be an amazing day for you both as well as your family and friends as you celebrate together a union forged on love, trust and true friendship. I’m very excited that I have the opportunity to marry you in a wonderful ceremony setting.
For your convenience, I offer 2 ceremony rates;
1. Weekend wedding rate – $545 + GST *Friday, Saturday & Sunday
2. Midweek wedding rate – $495 + GST *Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- As your ceremony is unique, my service to you will be equally as unique. I’m here for you to ensure you receive exactly what you want.
- Typically, this is how I will work with you in the weeks and days leading up to your special occasion;
- Our first meeting together is complimentary and obligation free. It’s an opportunity for us to get to know each other and talk through ideas and concepts.
- Based on your brief, I will then prepare a quote to meet your exact requirements.
- On approval of my quote and receipt of payment, we will then meet again and start the process of filling in the finer details of your special day.
- On the day, I will supply and complete all legal paperwork.
- I will, on your behalf lodge all necessary documents to the Department of Births, Deaths and Marriage as well as provide a ceremonial marriage certificate.
- Included in my service on the day is a PA system to hear your beautiful vows as well as a decorative signing table.
- Within my service fee I include local travel costs within the Gold Coast area (Coolangatta to Coomera) *If outside the local area, travel costs will be agreed on at the time of booking
- In the lead up to your event, I will be there for you to answer any questions you may have.
Why Choose A Celebrant for Your Special Day?
Choosing to spend the rest of your life with someone you truly love is one of the most important commitments you will ever make.
As a celebrant, I have the honour and ability to create and deliver your vows to each other in a way that is truly personal and meaningful to you as a couple.
When making the decision to use a celebrant’s service means you are not obliged to use spiritual or religious beliefs. You have the creative freedom to embrace as much or as little tradition into your ceremony as you like.